The Guidance Group Counseling is seeking seasoned mental health clinicians who are interested in joining a group practice. We have office locations in Duluth and Virginia, MN and Ashland, WI. We also provide therapy services via Telehealth when appropriate to clients’ needs.
At this time, we are particularly interested in discussing employment opportunities at our Virginia, MN, and Ashland, WI, locations.
The Guidance Group Counseling provides individual, couples and family mental health services to a broad variety of people. We are looking for clinicians to provide services at one or more of our locations. Ideal candidates will include individuals who share the following values:
- partnering with people on their journeys to mental health, wellness and personal growth from a holistic perspective.
- approaching all client care and case conceptualization with a systemic lens in mind.
- being independent, out-of-the-box thinkers who value autonomy and self-direction but also recognize and value the importance of collegial support.
- recognizing the importance of ongoing training and clinical development to enhance and further the fields of mental health and relational therapy.
- prioritizing self-care as an essential component of enhancing clinical care and modeling self-care to clients.
The Guidance Group Counseling will provide you with the following:
- administrative and billing services.
- electronic medical record with integrated billing, scheduling, remote access, and a client communication portal.
- telehealth platform access.
- group advertising and sponsoring of opportunities to build your professional network.
- office space with modern decor, furnished, with opportunities to personalize.
- access to regularly-scheduled collegial consultation groups.
- clinic-sponsored continuing education and professional development opportunities.
- future opportunities to develop programs and to take leadership of initiatives as the clinic expands.
At the current time, The Guidance Group Counseling is seeking clinicians credentialed as LMFT, LICSW, LP, or LPCC, or clinicians with a minimum of a masters degree in a behavioral health discipline seeking clinical licensure. In Wisconsin, an in-training license is required of clinicians who are not fully licensed.
If you are interested in discussing opportunities to grow your practice with The Guidance Group Counseling, send your resume or CV, along with a letter of interest, to Dan Maki, MA, LMFT, at [email protected]. Therapist positions are employment, not contracting.
Please note a list of your specialty areas of practice, as well as areas of clinical interest for ongoing development. If you are independently licensed as a LMFT, LICSW/LCSW, LP, or LPCC, please note your present health plan provider credentialing/affiliations.
The Guidance Group Counseling is also interested in talking with psychiatric medication prescribers licensed to practice independently in Minnesota or Wisconsin (MD, DO, CNS, APRN) who may be interested in contracting to provide in-person or telehealth psychiatric care to patients in Northeastern Minnesota or Northern Wisconsin.