Telehealth allows us to connect anywhere with secure and convenient appointments that save you time and hassle. There's no need to deal with traffic when you can schedule and attend your appointments directly from a laptop or mobile device.
The Guidance Group Counseling uses Zoom for Healthcare, a secure, encrypted Telehealth platform.
What equipment do I need?
To participate in Telehealth appointments from your home or another private location, you will need one of the following devices:
- Desktop computer with a webcam, speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Laptop computer with built-in webcam and speakers, a 2.5 GHz processor, and 4 GB of RAM OR
- Tablet device with built-in webcam and speakers, OR
- Smartphone with at least iOS 10 or Android 6.0.
- You will also need an internet connection that is at least 10mbps. For optimal results, a reliable, high-speed internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 10 mbps will minimize connection issues and provide the best quality.
What if I don’t have internet access?
Your Guidance Group Counseling therapist or staff will talk with you about your unique circumstances and develop a plan to maintain contact / support until office-based services can be resumed. This may involve contact via telephone.